Registrations:Berlin CER will begin taking registrations for the 2019-20 school year on Wednesday, March 13, 2019. We offer a 3-year-old half day class, a 4 year-old half day class, and a 4-year-old full day class. Registrations will take place at the CER office in the Berlin Community School from 8:30 - 2:00. Your child must turn 3 or 4-years-old (depending upon program) on or before October 1, 2019 to be eligible for our program. * All children must be fully potty trained by the start of the school year.
HOW TO REGISTERYou must submit the following in order to reserve your child's seat in our Preschool Program:
- Registration/Emergency Form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization record
- $300 deposit
- Physician Health Record, which is due prior to the first day of school
- Influenza Vaccine, as per the New Jersey State Immunization/Physical Exam requirements (Chapter 14 N.J.A.C. 8:57-4) for school attendance. * We must receive proof of the influenza vaccine by January 2, 2019, to be administered between 9/1/2019 and 12/31/2019, or your child risks exclusion from our program.
Little Lion Roars
We have a certified teacher and an aide in each of our Little Lions classes.
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first served basis, and space is limited!