Protect All Latchkey Children
PALS is our before and after school child care and summer program. This program runs during the school year when the school is open, and during the summer when school is closed. The purpose of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing environment for all students.
School Year PALS:
- Opens at 7 AM and runs until school begins
- Picks up at the end of the school day and runs until 6 PM
- Follows the school calendar
- Opens at 7 AM and runs all day until 6 PM
- Begin and end dates vary from year to year
PALS provides an on-line Family Handbook, which details the drop-off and pick-up procedures, payments, discipline, and much more.
Mrs. Beth Steinen, Director of Instruction, Achievement, & Student Activities
(856) 767-0129 x203
Mrs. Michelle Sojdak, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Instruction, Achievement, & Student Services
(856) 767-0129 x201