Registration for programs offered by Berlin Community School is now available via the Community Pass online registration system!
We encourage all families that will be registering for programs to create their Community Pass Family accounts. Once a Family Account has been established, you will have the ability to register and pay online for PALS, CER Clubs, Little Lions Preschool, Sports, Field Trips, Merchandise, Year Books, and more.
To create a family account and register for programs, follow the instructions below.
Once activated, you will be ready to register yourself and your family members when an appropriate program becomes available.
How to Create a Family Account:
2. From the BCS Community Pass login homepage, click on the "Create an Account" tab
3. On the next page complete the "Account Creation" fields and click on Create at the bottom of the page
4. On the next page, you will see the Community Pass Privacy Statement. After reading, click 'Accept', then click 'Finish'
5. Please save your username and password for future use
How to Register for Programs:
1. Go to register.communitypass.net/BerlinBoroughSchoolDistrict to log back into the system
2. Log in using the permanent username and password for your account
3. Click on the 'Click here to Register' button
4. Select the applicable catalog by clicking the 'Continue' button next to your choice
5. Verify email. Click 'Continue'
6. Select the person registering, then 'Continue'
7. Select the program(s) you wish to attend
8. When finished with selections, click 'Continue'
9. Complete payment information
Starting March 1, 2022, there will be a processing fee for all transactions made on Community Pass
All credit cards are 2.9% or $1.00, whichever is greater. ACH or e-checks are 1% or $1.00, whichever is greater.