Registrations:Berlin CER will begin taking registrations for the 2021-22 school year starting on Monday, March 15, 2021. Registrations will remain open until the program is filled. We offer a 3-year-old half-day class, a 4-year-old half-day class, and a 4-year-old full-day class. Your child must turn 3 or 4-years-old (depending upon program) on or before October 1, 2021, to be eligible for our program. * All children must be fully potty trained by the start of the school year.
HOW TO REGISTERYou must submit the following in order to reserve your child's seat in our Preschool Program:
- Register on Community Pass
- Copy of birth certificate (must receive after registering)
- Copy of immunization record (due prior to the first day of school)
- $300 deposit
- Physician Health Record, which is due prior to the first day of school
- Influenza Vaccine, as per the New Jersey State Immunization/Physical Exam requirements (Chapter 14 N.J.A.C. 8:57-4) for school attendance. * We must receive proof of the influenza vaccine by January 2, 2022, to be administered between 9/1/2021 and 12/31/2021, or your child risks exclusion from our program.