Our program is tuition-supported, aligned with preschool standards for learning, and modeled after “Creative Curriculum” practices. We believe that preparing children by emphasizing the exploration of reading readiness, number skills, fine and gross motor skills, technology, and related arts are necessary to the foundations of student success.
- We offer two Pre-K classes. Our 3-year-old class (2 days per week) and one 4-year-old class (3 days per week). For our 4-year-old students, we also offer an extended day (afternoon) STEAM program.
- Students must be of age by October 1st to be eligible for the program and to register.
- All children must be potty trained.
- Berlin CER Preschool accepts registrations for Berlin Borough residents for the 2023-2024 school year on an open, rolling basis. Once a class is filled, we cannot accept registrations.
The following items are due upon registration:
- Registration form (this is filled out when you register on Community Pass)
- A $300 deposit to reserve your child's spot in the class (paid for when you register your child)
- Birth certificate
- Vaccination records
- Physician Health Form Click here for Physician Health Form
**All items above must be turned in at the time of registration in order for registration to be considered complete.
- Payments are billed one month ahead of time and are due by the 25th of each month. Example: the September bill will be due August 25th, the October bill will be due September 25th, and so on.
- All payments are processed through our Community Pass program. Your account is set up at the time of registration.
Want to Visit?
If you are interested in visiting the preschool classrooms or just want more information, please contact Little Lions at 856-767-0129, x201 in the Community Education and Recreation office.