Our program is tuition-supported, aligned with preschool standards for learning, and modeled after “Creative Curriculum” practices. We believe that preparing children by emphasizing the explorations of reading readiness, number skills, fine and gross motor skills, technology, and related arts are necessary to the foundations of student success.
- We offer two 3-year-old classes (2 days per week) and one 4-year-old class (3 days per week). For our 4-year-old students, we also offer an extended day (afternoon) STEAM program.
- Students must be of age by October 1st to be eligible for the program and to register.
- Berlin CER Preschool accepts registrations for existing Berlin and non-Berlin residents for the 2021-2022 school year on an open, rolling basis. Once a class is filled, we cannot accept registrations.
- A $300 deposit is due upon registration to reserve your child's spot in class.
- After school has begun, a monthly payment is due on the 15th of every month. * Monthly payment amounts are determined by which program your child is in.
Want to Visit?
If you are interested visiting the preschool classrooms or just want more information, please contact Little Lions at 856-767-0129, x201 in the Community Education and Recreation office.