- Schedules must be registered/paid for on a weekly basis and are due by Sunday of each week. We do not accept schedules on a daily basis.
- Schedule options can be found on the new registration platform; Community Pass.
- Schedule options are listed for specific dates, by mornings/afternoons.
- After choosing an option, you will be prompted to select your specific days of the week.
- Parents/ guardians are responsible for maintaining their child's weekly schedule.
FEES CHARGED TO YOUR COMMUNITY PASS ACCOUNT
- There will be a $10.00 fee applied to your account if your child is scheduled for PALS and we are not notified that your child will not be attending.
- If a day is added after Sunday, a $10.00 fee will be applied to your Community Pass account.
- If we do not receive a schedule and we need to call home looking for your child's schedule, a $25.00 fee will be applied to your Community Pass account.