• Pre-K Registration

    Registration Procedure for Pre-School Students:

    All parents/guardians registering new Pre-School students in the Berlin Borough School District must supply proof of residency, as well as the student's health/shot records.   

    All parents registering pre-school students must bring the following completed forms at the time of registration:

    Basic Student Registration Information:

    1.  New Student Registration Form
         Please access our student registration form by clicking here. Complete all sections accurately, and sign
         where indicated.  Read the information below, which will assist you in completing this form:
         Section 1:  New Student Personal Information.
         Complete all sections as they pertain to your child. 
         Section 2:  Student Address Information.
         Enter student's current address.
         Section 3:  Parent/Guardian Information.
         Enter all information as it pertains to child's mother, father and/or court-appointed guardian or
         Section 4:  Alternate Contacts.
         Enter any emergency contact information.  You must enter a primary home contact for the child's
         legal residence.  You may enter up to three additional contact names.
         Section 5:  Custody Arrangements.
         Enter information as it pertains to any joint/sole custody issues.  Custodial parent (relationship #1,)
         refers to the parent with whom the child resides.  Please answer all questions regarding rights of non- 
         custodial parent (relationship #2).  You will be asked to provide a copy of the court order which designates
         custodial parent.

    Proof of residency:

    If you are a homeowner or renter:
        1. Copy of (any one of the following:) property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, leases, mortgages,
            signed letters from landlords and/or other evidence of property ownership, tenancy, or residency.
        2. Copy of (any two of the following:)  voter registrations, licenses, permits, financial account information,
            utility bills, delivery receipts, and/or other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location.
        3. If applicable, a copy of Court Orders, State Agency Agreements, other evidence of court or agency
            placements or directives, documents pertaining to military status and assignment, or any other 
            business record or document issued by a governmental entity.
     If  you are neither a homeowner or renter:
       If you do not own or lease the property in which you are residing, we require you to
       complete a domicile affidavit (click here) and the property owner must complete a
       residency affidavit (click here).  Along with your domicile affidavit, we ask that you
       provide the following: 

      1.  Copy of any voter registration, licenses, permits, financial account information,
           utility bills, delivery receipts, and/or other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location.
       The property owner must supply proof
     of ownership with the residency affidavit
       (i.e., mortgage statement or tax bill).  If you
     do not own or lease the property which you
       and your children are residing, you may be
     eligible for services through the McKinney-Vento
       Homeless Education Act.
       Please click here for details.

    Proof of Relationship to Student:

    1. Student's Birth Certificate.
    2. Court-ordered custody arrangements (if applicable).

    Student Health Records:

    1. Previous School Health Record (if applicable).
    2. Physician's Copy of Immunizations (shot records).
        All new students entering BCS are required to supply proof of a health physical completed not more than
        365 days prior to the start of school.