Business Administrator and Board Secretary
Welcome to the Business Office of the Berlin Borough School District.
Patricia Palmieri is the incoming Business Administrator and Board Secretary of the Berlin Borough School District. She has worked in the business/education world for 26 years and looks forward to assisting Berlin Borough in achieving its goals and objectives.
Ms. Palmieri's responsibilities include:
- Assist in the planning and preparation of the annual budget.
- Purchase all materials and supplies in accordance with law and School Board policies.
- Handle business aspects of contracted transportation services.
- Supervise the administration of the employee benefits programs.
- Supervise maintenance and the operation of facilities.
- Operate the district's insurance program.
- Supervise Technology coordinator and District Technology needs.
- Strategic Planning.
- NJ School Business Administrator Standard Certificate (K-12)
- Masters of Business Administration from Rowan University
- Bachelors of Arts in Accounting from Stockton University
Patricia Palmieri, Business Administrator and Board Secretary
Karen Krowicki, Administrative Assistant to the Business Administrator and Board Secretary
Diane Lang, Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
Gina Squillace, Accounts Payable Coordinator856-767-0129 email@example.com