Community Resources Available to our Students and Families
Welcome to the Counseling Corner! As School Counselors, we help students develop their skills in personal/social, academic, and career areas. In order to meet all our students’ needs, we meet with the students individually or in small groups. Additionally, we provide classroom guidance lessons which reinforce the Six Pillars of Character Education and encourage positive social skills. We believe every students should be given the opportunity to learn in a safe and supportive environment and always strive to provide a positive school climate for all.
What is the School Counselor's Role?
- Teaches classroom lessons (i.e. friendship building skills, respect)
- Facilitates short-term, small group counseling
- Provides immediate, short-term individual and crisis counseling
- Works collaboratively with teachers and staff
- Consults with parents
- Provides information and/or referrals for community resources to families
If you have any questions or would like more information about counseling services for your child, please contact us by email or phone as listed to the right.